Hello,
So I had absolutely no idea I would have email here in the MTC until a few days ago, but here it is! ok, first business. ... if you want you can email me here, but if you do it through dearelder.com it saves time for me because then I can read it whenever. I only get 1/2 hr email on Pdays, and dearelder.com things get to me through regular mail and so i can read them whenever. ...
Now to the cool things! So the MTC is awesome!! The Spirit is so strong here and I am so grateful to be here. From the first few minutes it has been absolutely fabulous. I am so glad to be in such an awesome district (8 anziani e 6 sorelle). It's pretty weird to be wearing a skirt and 4 waistbands everyday. It's raining a lot here too, not that hot yet so that's cool. RS was amazing on Sunday--Sister Julie B. Beck was the speaker!!! We had RS with the Gen RS pres!!! It was so great-we talked about the role of women and how the vision of missionary work is constantly expanding.
I am feeling the spirit so strongly and am loving practicing teaching. It's fun to talk to the other anziani e sorelle in our zone in Italian at meal times, and practice. The instructors are so inspired and I am really learning how to teach with a companion. I am also loving singing in Italian all the time and just feeling more spiritual. THere have also been many funny times and some good jokes with all of our district. We went to the TRC yesterday and were teaching in English the first lesson, and practicing Italian for a 5 minute 'in the park' scenario. My testimony is already stronger since being here. I am constantly amazed at the inspiration of everything at the MTC and am so grateful for the wonderful teachers and programs here. Like this software they have for learning languages where you can hear words or phrases, record yourself, test going to and from English, anyway everything is wonderful. The food is okay (aka "okai"
How is everything going at home? I'm super excited to hear about everything going on at home. ok i only have a few minutes left, but i love you all and am so happy here. (plus being a sister here automatically gives you super cool status
love you all so much!!!
please write me at dearelder.com and give everyone a big hug for me!
love
sorella black aka charissa
No comments:
Post a Comment