Sorella Charissa Black wrote:
8/6/2008 8:25 AM
It's another beautiful day in Sicily!!!
Hello,
... So basically these last few weeks have been fabulous. ... I don't have much time to write today, sorry. We spent the last few hours in Modica, a nearby town. The history here is amazing. (as are gelsi and mandorla granitas!)
This past week the work has been going wonderfully. We are teaching several people who seem very interested. Francesco (this adorable 10 year old) came with us again to church. People here are generally very friendly, it is truly an amazing place to be in. I am constantly amazed by the beauty that surrounds me!
I am so happy doing what I am and love getting to meet these amazing people every day. Even though our church is fairly unknown here, it is wonderful to get to talk to people about their feelings and thoughts about religion.
Thank you each and everyone of you. You are all amazing people who have influenced my life in some way. If you know someone who isnt on this list who wants to be, let me know.
Sorella Charissa Black
No comments:
Post a Comment